AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
SPORT SOCKS FOR SERIOUS SPORT
SERIOUS SPORTS FIBER
-The secret to Fenix Plus merino wool's softness is it is fine, but not too fine. So it lasts longer but still feels soft the merino fibres are extremely fine, enabling them to bend far more than traditional, coarser wool fibres. This makes Merino wool feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin.
- In contrast to synthetics, Merino is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature. So it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot. Making our socks climate reactive.
- Its Natural elasticity helps Merino wool socks stretch with you, yet return to their original shape. So Merino wool socks are ideal to wear when exercising. Also if a much large person wears your socks then will moveback when washed.
- Merino fibres are extremely braethable and can absorb large quantities of moisture vapour then move it away to evaporate into the air. So Merino wool socks are extremely breathable and less prone to clamminess which is great in the shoe.
-Because Merino wool can absorb moisture vapour, it tends not to create static electricity, helping it to drape beautifully and be less likely to cling uncomfortably to your body than other fabrics.
- Smells are a thing of the past with Sock Makers Merino Wool. In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool can absorb moisture vapour which means less sweat on your body. Merino wool even absorbs the odours from sweat, which are then released during washing.
- Our Merino wool garments can now be machine-washed and tumble dried.
- Our Merino wool is flame retardant and doesn't melt or stick to the skin.
- Merino wool is much better at protecting you from UV radiation than most synthetics and cotton.
- Merino wool regulates body temperature and heart rate too
-Merino wool is an entirely natural and renewable fibre.
- When the sock is full of holes and desposed off, it will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing nutrients back into the earth.
This is why at Fenix Plus we chose to use merino wool for the majority of our products to improve performance.